- Monitoring and controlling of interfaces in beverages such as beer, fruit juices, etc.
- Optimization of beer/yeast separation steps
- Monitoring of clean in pipe processes (CIP), e.g. in the dairy industry
- Minimizing product losses and increasing yields
- Recognition of interfaces for product change over or product push-out
- Faster processing time due to better resolution of start-stop conditions
- Extremely low maintenance
- Recognition of interfaces by turbidity or colour
- Easy selection of the right model due to fixpathlengths
- Easy configuration and system integration
- Food and Dairy Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
The days of spending time doingroutine maintenance for regular replacement of seals have gone.The sealless design with sapphire windows is well-proven and established. The PhaseGuard can be applied in virtually all interface monitoring/switching application in many different industries.
Three models cover all possible applications:phase switching for turbidity(model T), for colour (model C) for high turbidity, like for example beer/yeast (model HT). Selecting the right model is easy thanks to fixed pathlengths and appropriate materials.
Quality- and Cost Optimized
The PhaseGuard is factory adjusted with an optimized universal measuring range based on absorption percentage. Once installed it is only necessary to perform an occasional zero check. The use of well-proven optical components guarantees the quality and reduces costs of purchase and maintenance. This results in a favourable total cost of ownership.
For simple applications and system integration the instrument configuration and communication can be easily done using the integrated USB interface with a parameter file in combination with the existing outputs. For a more comfortable installation and operation the optional control unit SICON with touch screen technology and colour display can be connected.